Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any original artists left?

• 06-11-2021 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9
    Looking to be a lone lead/rhythm guitar player.

Hi, I am an all rounded, theory oriented guitarist who mostly plays rock and metal looking for like minded musicians to experiment, practice and gig with. I already have a great drummer onboard. We just need a bassist/singer/2nd guitarist. We will be playing most genres of music as long as it sounds good. We have plenty of gigging experience and are well rounded musicians but we are willing to play with musicians who only know the basics as long as you can keep in time, however, age is a factor and we can only play with those 21 or over. My influences are Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert, Greg Howe, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, early Metallica, Oasis, The Killers, that sort of thing. We have full gigging equipment ready to go. Please, no cover/tribute/wedding bands apply. Wassap 083-8144760 or email josephkane1234@gmail.com.

Advertisement