Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% Off Sweaty Betty with Code

• 06-11-2021 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭

50% off everything on the Sweaty Betty website using the following discount code:

WWWE5021

Just used it, not sure how long it will last. Small selection of Asics, Hoka and Veja trainers on there along with their own brand.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭jazz_jazz

Brilliant. Thanks a million for sharing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Bought some stuff on this, wonder will it be honoured? Free returns until Jan as well

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jamesieliz

Tried to use it now and not working, says it can’t be added at this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Have you used it already? It only works once per email address it seems. You’ll need a second account to use it again. If not, may have just run out.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jamesieliz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 313 ✭✭MizMix

Yeah they must have pulled it- I applied it earlier but wanted a bit more time to browse. Went back to checkout and not working

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

It’s showing up the discount when I search items, but won’t add it at checkout… same as you @MizMix, I needed more time! 🙈😅

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,150 ✭✭✭dinneenp

If any more codes for them come up please let me (and others) know! They're on my OH Xmas list.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ebeanz

Has anyone actually had anything delivered yet? payment is still showing as pending on my CC and the order still says processing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 Joolz30

I used Revolut to pay and Today the payment was reverted so I guess its not coming!

I did get an email saying there were delays as the code was so popular and could take up to 10 days extra

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I got this code from a friend on the evening of the 6th November and ordered one pair of leggings, they arrived today. The code did say it was an employee discount when I added it in so I wasn't even sure it'd be honoured and wasn't surprised when it stopped working the next day - one friend on the whatsapp group tried to use it the next day but it was already gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ebeanz

Thanks guys, I ordered early on the morning of the 7th so I'll hold on for a bit to see what happens

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

If it helps, the money only came out of my account today although it had been pending for a while.

I received an email last Wednesday to say the code had gone viral and as a result to expect a delay. I’ve received another this evening to say my order is on its way. My order was processing for a few days, as was payment but I’m hoping this means all is ok.

Delivery arrived today. Seems they have honoured the orders after all!

Advertisement