Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aifreann(Mass as Gaeilge)

Options
  • 07-11-2021 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Irish Mass in Cork

Just to let ye know,

There's mass as Gaeilge in St. Peters and Pauls, Paul Street Cork City at 10am every Sunday.

This information took me ages to find out online!

Le meas,

Kevin.

-

Eolas daoibh go léir,

Tá aifreann Gaeilge i séipéail Naomh Peadair 's Pól, Sráid Phóil, Cathair Chorcaí ar siúl ar 10am gach Domhnach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

Maith thú Caomhín! Anois gach uile áit eile i gcorcaí agus tar éis sin an tír uilig b'fhéidir!? Le do thoil! 🙏 😉

That's a great start Kevin! Well done! Great to have a list for the county, and country!

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LeonOSearcaigh

St Mary's in central Belfast also has an Irish mass, with my terrible Irish I take my daughter, who speaks beautiful fluent Irish, to Mass when she visits me. The priests are very nice and the Church is very nice.

Advertisement