Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Singer Standing - RTE

• 07-11-2021 10:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭

Watched two episodes of this and it’s fine. Hosted by Nicky Byrne who is good to be honest and the judges are fine

Quality of singing is ok-ish to be honest but there was a girl last night, Rachael, who definitely stood out as far as Irish Reality Singing shows go. She was really good tbh and you noticed it straight away - Checked online and she’s in a wedding group but yeh, really impressed by her.

Couple of other voices that were good too and probably suited Country music more (including the last girl she knocked out of it).

Format is odd but I won’t complain about them trying something a bit different - and the end prize is worthwhile.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭Mo Ghile Mear

There's some fine talent so far in the final. I enjoyed the show overall, Nicky Byrne is a very capable presenter, and he has a lovely way with the contestants. Thumbs up for RTE on this one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Congratulations to the winner .

Tony was amazing , he has a powerful voice . Both he and Rachael would have been my picks .

Advertisement