Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any wrestling clubs in Cork?

Options
  • 08-11-2021 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Alright lads,

I train in MMA with SBG Cork in the city and has spectacular facilities for boxing, conditioning, muay thai and pretty good BJJ as well.

Done boxing and karate for good few years before going into MMA last year but my grappling is pretty **** so want to get better. 

Had a fight coming up next week but two months ago broke my leg so thinking about different skills I need to get better in as I get back into it.

However there's no real dedicated wrestling focus there besides sprawls and basic takedowns and some wall work.

Any mma people here know of anywhere in Cork that train specifically in wrestling? I know there's bjj clubs but can't seem to find anything on wrestling. 

Seems that Ireland is pretty behind other countries with their wrestling facilities, would absolutely love a club that is strictly wrestling similar to America

Advertisement