Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot log in to app.

Options
  • 08-11-2021 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi, I just opened a current account, registered my device and downloaded the app but I can’t log in. Help appreciated. Barry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.ie.

I am sorry to hear this. To register for online banking, please call our customer service team on 0818365365. They will provide you with all the information you will need to log into your new account. If you have already registered with them, please give them a call on this number and they can check this out for you.

The team are available from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and would be happy to help you with this!

Thanks, Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Noodle Scratcher

Ive tried calling, I’m just constantly on hold, that’s why I contacted you on here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

We're sorry to hear this. To register for online banking it is necessary to call our customer service team on 0818365365 or our Online Activation Team on 1800946156 9-5 Monday to Friday.

Thanks

Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

9-5 Monday to Friday Customer service hours is very poor.

Advertisement