Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Series 31 - Sunday 14th November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Lovely. Hope its good. Have not seen any trailers for it.

Was just about to post about it but glad to see it's been done. I wonder what the viewing figures for the last few series have been like. I know since Jeremy and Co left it must have went down a bit but how much. I know so people who used rmto watch it but do not anymore. Sad part is I got them into it but once Jeremy and Co were gone so were they.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,776 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Hopefully they get up to more travel around the world as the Covid restrictions are relaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,776 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Last nights show was a nice tribute to Eddie Kidd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

The smile on his face had me close to a tear a few times.

Good episode, I enjoyed it anyway.

I don't watch F1 but Vettel seemed to be loving the craic with the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I think the three lads seem to get on very well together, which adds a lot to the show.

The eating the chillies whilst driving challenge was ridiculous in last Sunday's episode, but I will admit that I laughed a hell of a lot. And the Lamborghini must have been seriously good given that it looks awful.

I think it's still a good hour of TV for a laugh on a Sunday night

• Advertisement
Advertisement