Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centre Park Road - what on earth is in the water?

Options
  • 09-11-2021 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,885 ✭✭✭

The smell from the canals at the end of Centre Park Rd is horrendous; what is in the water in the canals? Whats being done about this? Anyone in the know? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

I cant help you with whats in it, but its horrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I’m amazed nobody has brought this up before now! I don’t walk down centre park road very often but did a few weeks back and the reek!! It was so, so bad and made the walk very unpleasant

• Registered Users Posts: 19 trackrunner

It's like that for months now, comes and goes, it's horrendous when it's there. City council seem to be aware of it but doesn't look like they've been able to track down the source.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,885 ✭✭✭sporina

thanks for the replies... but WOW I can't believe that they can't sort it out.. I mean, apart from the smell.. obviously something v v wrong is going on there... the poor wildlife.. saw a lovely Heron down there during the summer - he can't be too well now

Advertisement