Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backpacks 50% off @ pampling.com

• 09-11-2021 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭

Shipping is €5.90 and is free at €35.

This offer of no real use to me, but the backpacks look nice and €11.45 + shipping (€17.35 for one) seems decent. But obviously more of an advantage to those that buy two or three.

T-shirts and other items also on offer - https://www.pampling.com/index.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I ordered three tees from this place last night and then found this today,

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/pampling.com

The business is registered in Stillorgan, Dublin.

Anyone ever deal with them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,582 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

It's getting flagged on that scam site because they're ripping off designs that aren't owned by them. Also they look like the stock standard drop shipping make up (you order off them, they send the order to China and it comes from there to you). Lots of people do this to make a quick buck. Not saying there's anything wrong with the business model but it does look a little suspect and I personally wouldn't order without hearing success stories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

It is going since 2005, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt, I had a look around, they are mentioned on Reddit for illustrators to make some money (along with Qwertee, Teefury, Once upon a Tee, Shirtpunch etc.) which may be why the same/similar designs appear on all sites, they appear on quite a few coupon sites, and have another review where they get a higher score. I think the stillorgan address is the server. I am viewing using a VPN and I am getting Dusseldorf, although I believe the actual company owner is Spanish.

I have also seen some reports back from users where they have received the products, and are content with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 KattyBY

Ordered from them several times and never had any troubles. Delivery may take longer than expected (up to 2 weeks), but quality of t-shirts is great. Adding pic from my last order .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭bduffy

Yep, I've got loads of stuff from them and from the shops when in Spain. Very good quality and the 4 for €40 shirts are great stocking fillers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement