Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch OLED back in stock?

Options
  • 09-11-2021 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Anyone got any idea when/if OLED models will be restocked, hoping for a Xmas present.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 16 piggysue

I don't know if you saw the other thread on the oled Nintendo switch but someone said Harvey Norman has some in the stock room. I went searching for one yesterday. The first Harvey Norman (Dublin swords) didn't have any but he could look up the computer and tell me where they were in stock. I got it in the second store (Blanchardstown). It's not on the floor/website. You physically have to go to store and ask. Hope that helps. I only got the console. No bundle deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Gamestop's website saying they expect more stock in the week starting Nov 29th. It allows you to go through the order process now but I didn't get a confirmation email when I tried, then got a refund to my card about 20 mins later

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭gizmo73

Thanks for that, I've ordered one. Got confirmation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mythago

Smythtoys have plenty in stock. Most stores had 15+ last night but, dropping rapidly!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Picked up my white OLED up in Power City Blanchardstown today after ordering it in store on Monday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement