Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2022

Options
  • 09-11-2021 3:45pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

This is out to day, without much fanfare. On GamePass as well, which is perfect for me.

Anyone playing it so far? Will start up a Spurs league and do shite as usual, then try a Journeyman and do shite as usual, then maybe stick with a Championship team trying to get into the PL.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Sidford

Anyone playing this? Just started at spurs with new update which gives you some of Contes staff, 113m transfer budget and 250k excess wage budget so not too shabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Where's the best place to buy this at the moment? Can't seem to find any good deals.

Steam would be your best bet.

I can't play it on mine (despite having an i5 laptop). I don't understand why FM requires such high specs, Any standard laptop should be able to play it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Its on Game Pass. Cheaper way to try it and see if you want to keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Anyone know if i upgrade my gamepass sub if I'd be able to cloud stream the xbox version of fm22 onto a chromebook with the xbox app?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Turns out yes you can. Works well and nice to take advantage of the speed it offers. Hoping FM23 has the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Anyone see any deals for Football manager 23 for the PC? It’s being released tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's on Game Pass, so you can get it cheaper that way if you just want to try it.

Advertisement