Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redundancy

Options
  • 11-11-2021 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'll recently lost my job due to pandemic but took on another job temporarily no notice of leaving to my old employer but told them I'd be available if work was back for me. Now I've asked is work available ir redundancy but they tell me im not intitled to it as I have another job,,,Citizens inf and WRc says I'm intitled to it,,help.....I hate conflict but if I'm right how do I prove it.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭niallers1

do you have a contract of employment from your original Job and are you with them longer than two years?

I don't see how you having another job would prevent you getting a statutory redundancy payment of two weeks for every year worked if you were employed at least two years with them and they let you go.

Advertisement