Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

workbenches

• 12-11-2021 12:38am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,039 CMod ✭✭✭✭

what do you use? i've been promising myself for probably four years now that i'll get around to building a paul sellers style bench so i can try some 'proper' woodworking; it's why my woodworking has been mainly limited to woodturning so far.

is there anyone in ireland who sells decent workbenches or are they such a low volume item that the cost will be eye-watering compared to doing it myself; which will probably involve a moment six months after i think i've completed it, where i realise i've made a rookie error that can't be fixed without significant re-engineering?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Deregos.

This chap in westmeath makes them.

http://www.adverts.ie/24591515

Why wont GAA football fans these days admit Die Hard 5 is muck?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,039 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

cheers - he doesn't seem to have any shown there with integrated clamps, which is a pity.

Advertisement