Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] c220 coin mechanism set to old UK pound coins

Options
  • 12-11-2021 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

ITEM: c220 coin mechanism (working) which takes old UK pound coins (old UK 20p also would be a bonus, but not picky!)

POST\COLLECTION: Ideally post or parcel motel unless it's in Galway!

PRICE: Pinballinfo price seems to be around the £20 mark, willing to pay fair price for a working one

PAYMENT METHODS: Can Revolut/Paypal

I have been away from boards.ie pretty much since the "big outage", working on projects, getting on with things but back for an ask, as is often the case on boards. I'm looking for a c220 coin mechanism that's programmed to use old UK pound coins - they are usually also programmed for the same time period's 20p, 50p etc. I thought given the number of machines around that someone may happen to have one that's surplus to requirements and not reprogrammed to current coins.

The reason is that I have another machine using these as tokens and I was hoping to keep this machine the same and re-use the same old coins as the tokens (have too many!)

All the best

-fm

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Im sure I’ve one, I’ll check later what it’s programmed for

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Just wondering if you might have had a chance to check on this @CathalDublin ?

All the best

-fm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I found one but unfortunately it’s setup for punts

Thank you very much for checking. I would still be interested if it is working and you would like to sell it. I think my thought of getting one set to old uk pounds to match another might be the wrong way around!

Thanks for sorting me out with one and going to the trouble of testing it @CathalDublin , i really appreciate it.

This thread can be archived.

-fm

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement