Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell discounts for Black Friday?

• 12-11-2021 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see that Dell UK have discount codes up on their website but haven't seen any for Dell Ireland. Does the Irish website get them nearer to the actual Back Friday event?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

Would also be interested in finding this out

I doubt it. Although that's probably a good thing.

I have a brand spanking new Dell G3 that constantly overheats and shuts down randomly. Can't get any help from Dell after requesting a refund after 3 weeks of ownership. Actually they are completely blanking my emails and calls now...... Worst customer service ever. They beat Eir hands down.

Don't buy Dell unless you want problems. I always used to buy Dell's but never again.............Buyer Beware - Go into a shop instead. At least you can return a faulty product to a shop...... Expensive lesson learned.

Advertisement