Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW Full Gear 2021 *Spoilers*

Options
  • 13-11-2021 10:28am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Match Card:

Kenny Omega (c) VS "Hangman" Adam Page - Singles Match for the AEW Championship

Dr Britt Baker, D.M.D. (c) VS Tay Conti - Singles Match for the AEW Women's World Championship

Bryan Danielson VS Miro - AEW World Championship Eliminator Tournament Final

CM Punk VS Eddie Kingston - Singles Match

Christian Cage and Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus) VS SuperKliq (Adam Cole and The Young Bucks) - Falls Count Anywhere Match

The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Sammy Guevara, Santana and Ortiz) VS Men of The Year (Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky) and American Top Team (Junior Dos Santos, Andrei Arlovski and Dan Lambert) - Minneapolis Street Fight

Lucha Brothers (c) VS FTR - AEW World Tag Team Championships

Darby Allin VS MJF - Singles Match

Hikaru Shida and Thunder Rosa VS Jamie Hayter and Nyla Rose - Tag Team Match

Cody Rhodes and Pac VS Andrade El Idolo and Malakai Black - Tag Team Match

How do I watch this? PPV is available for purchase NOW on FITE TV - https://www.fite.tv/

What time is it due to start? Main show is due to kick off at 1am on 14th November (pre show at 12 midnight)

For me it will be the first AEW PPV I'll be purchasing and planning on watching live - hey, gotta start somewhere right? What match are you most hyped about or has the whole card got your attention? Discuss all below!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

The whole card has me at least a little interested though they've not really done a brilliant job building up Britt v Tay if I had to be critical (unless there was something done on Rampage, haven't watched it yet). Most looking forward to Punk v Kingston, Omega v Hangman and Lucha Bros v FTR. But it should be a great show, Danielson v Miro should be a hell of a match too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The whole card is insane. Should be a fun 4 hour live show.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,014 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They did one of those talking heads packages with Taz, JR and Tony S. They had Britt talking for a wee bit but just video of Tay doing Judo, no talking.

That women's tag looks like a preshow match.

Making the 10 man match a street fight will cover how messy it'll be.

They usually try and open with a big match or someone that makes the crowd pop. So I'm thinking the Jurassic Express match

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It’s hard to say anything that hasn’t been said, but that card is absolutely insane. There’s nothing there I’m thinking “oh, I’ll skip through that”.

also nice to be able to trust you’re goin to get the ending you absolutely want , even if it’s “predictable”.

This could be spoilers, or not. But heads up nonetheless for those who reading after this post.

Hangman Adam Page in plain clothes was spotted on horseback on a closed off street in Minneapolis, presumably near the Target Center.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What time is kick off irish time?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Anyone up for a predictions thread/game?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I'm going for Hangman, Eddie Kingston, Darby Allin, Lucha Bros, PAC & Cody, Britt Baker, Superkliq, American Top Team, Miro.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,251 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'll try catch this tomorrow

I'm guessing no real huge surprise debuts but knowing AEW they might have something lined up

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Predictions:

Page

Punk(maybe sneaky heel win)

Darby

Lucha Bros

Pac/Cody

Britt

Super Kliq

Inner Circle

Danielson

Looks like the women's tag match is on the preshow as expected

Well it is a big ppv and there's a few names out there out of a job. I guess when shall see.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,251 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Haha.

Hangman

Britt Baker

Danielson

Kingston

SuperKliq

Inner Circle

Lucha Brothers

MJF

Shida and Thunder Rosa

Cody & Pac

I can't see any surprise appearances happening.

**I'll gladly be proven wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Won't get a chance to watch Full Gear tomorrow so I've taken Monday off to enjoy it in peace. It's a cracking card, and with AEW you know the talent will be given every chance to shine. Enjoy it tonight folks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just don't have any Elite bollocks in the main event. One-on-one the whole way through.

• Advertisement

The Acclaimed the next ones trying to recruit Dante.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Lio Rush can't hang in this environment, he's about to go into his 15th retirement."

Caster is a wordsmith, every time he has a zinger.

Orange Cassidy & mystery partner vs Butcher & The Blade on Dynamite on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Darby has it folks.

He has it in spades.

Taker 👌

MJF with an audible Ah ****..

This is wonderful, just two lads, nothing too fancy, just wrasslin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

MJF, what a scumbag. Both lads are so good though.

Love that FTR/LBs is on before the trios tag. FTR can get proper heat keeping the Lucha Bros from doing their high risk offense that the crowd hasn't seen yet tonight.

• Advertisement

MJF is such a great heel. His promos reminds me of what Buh Buh Ray Dudley did in ECW back in 1999. Total a-hole promos.

Advertisement