Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antivirus - Bitdefender Family Plan (2 year subscription) - €30

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭ozmo

There is also microsoft defender - free - just saying. And wont slow down your pc.

In January 2021, AV-Test (an independent security testing lab), rated Microsoft Defender as a Top Product with a perfect 6.0 score.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

If you install Bit Defender be sure to find wherever in the settings you can cancel autorenew. Autorenew is ticked as default it seems. This year mine autorenewed without any email etc informing me my sub would be up soon etc. They charged me 80 euro for this product that you've got for two years for 30!

They refused to cancel it and fully refund me, but as a "goodwill gesture" offered me one year for 30 euro and a 50 euro refund, or 3 years for 80!

So beware!

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Seapoint

Advertisement