Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Monitor advise

Options
  • 14-11-2021 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to buy a new Monitor to replace my two Dell P1913 monitors. I am looking at a minimum of 27' to replace both monitors or up to 32'.

I am working from home so want to connect work PC DEll Prodesk which has DP connection, also will be using my personnel Laptop Dell XPS 13 9370 when for browsing and studying, Photo editing (Hobby) and the odd bit of gaming on PS5.

Here is a public list I made on amazon for Monitors I am looking at. If anyone could have a look and maybe advise which one would be best.

The budget is between €350-400 but could go slightly higher for the right deal. Hoping to pick something up for in the Black Friday deals, not sure of any other sites that would have a good selection on Monitors, Curry's and Harvey Norman seem to be sold out of Samsung G5 & G7 monitors (was only looking here as have a One4all voucher for €200).

Specs I would like to have:

minimum 1440p,120hz,

Display port,

HDMi 2.1 (not sure I need this)

be able to connect Laptop (USB-C) to Monitor.

Thanks in Advance,

BobbyT28

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

I would also consider two monitors that are FHD, if I could get two good ones for the under €450

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

ended up going for a Black Friday offer in Curry’s the LG-32GP850

Advertisement