Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Black Bra

Options
  • 14-11-2021 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,308 ✭✭✭

I had lunch with two unmarried friends the other day, one is engaged, the other is a mistress, and I have been happily married for 30 years.

We were chatting about our relationships with our men, and decided to amaze them by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes.

We agreed to meet the following week to exchange notes.

My friend who was engaged said

“When my boyfriend came over the other day I was wearing a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask, when he saw me and said

“Your are the woman of my dreams I love you”, then we made passionate love all night long.”

My friend who was a mistress said “I met my lover at his office wearing a raincoat, under it only a black bra, heels and a mask over my eyes,

when I opened the raincoat he didn’t say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.”

Then they ask how I got on.

So I told my story.

I put on a black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes, when he came home he opened the door an saw me and said

“What’s for dinner, Zorro”

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement