Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording an outgoing or incoming call on an IPhone?

Options
  • 15-11-2021 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Hi folks,

Just wondering is it possible to get an iPhone 7 to record either an incoming or outgoing call?

I have to arrange a call for my parents today with instructions for a new device they bought (as I know they will forget what was said to them about an hour afterwards!),

The person on other end have already given permission for call to be recorded.

Would really appreciate any replies to my query this morning if possible.

TIA

B.L,

Comments

• One of the apps like Easy Call Recorder should do the trick. Just search in App Store with terms “call recorder”.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Thanks for that.....I thought they might be able to press some record function icon on the Iphone when the person rang them to record the call.

Will let them know to get an App from the App store.

Advertisement