Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September 2021 Results

Options
  • 15-11-2021 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hey guys. Results are out this morning. I went up from 55 to 60 so I'm really happy, but not even sure where that will get me in with the points being so high now. Good luck to everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 edithlane

hey there! I'm an EU student doing my undergrad at Swansea in the UK. I'm applying to UCD, UCC, RCSI and Limerick (in that order of preference). It was my first sitting and I scored 65!! I literally cried when I opened my results because I kept having these nightmares that I had scored 48 for some reason. Anyway, so chuffed. Let us know if you get offers!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AoifeK1995

Wow that's a great score, fair play! You should have no issues getting in with that! 🙂 I am going to sit again in March because I really want Dublin, It would be very expensive for me to live anywhere else. Hopefully the points don't go up again 😭

Advertisement