Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Pickett - Spectrum Streaming

• 15-11-2021 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

This looks like it might fill the large a gap that's been left since Justified finished.

Michael Dorman was fantastic on Apple's For All Mankind and in Amazon's Patriot, so glad to see he's landed what looks like another promising gig.

"EXCLUSIVE: Spectrum Originals has given a 10-episode order to Joe Pickett, an hourlong drama series based on C.J. Box’s bestselling novels. Michael Dorman (Patriot, For All Mankind) has been tapped for the title role in the project from Waco creators John Erick Dowdle and Drew Dowdle, Paramount Television Studios and Doug Wick and Lucy Fisher’s Red Wagon Entertainment.

Joe Pickett follows a game warden (Dorman) and his family as they navigate the changing political and socio-economic climate in a small rural town in Wyoming. Surrounded by rich history and vast wildlife, the township hides decades of schemes and secrets that are yet to be uncovered. The series will air for a nine-month exclusive run on Spectrum."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Excellent series I must say I really enjoyed it.

It also has been renewed for a second season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

I was a bit conflicted on it.

I think the acting standards dropped off quite a bit outside of Joe and his wife. Could maybe give Wade a pass.

The second to last episode was fairly awful - chasing around a gaf with so many near-misses I was tempted to just skip ahead to the finale, which wasn't too much better.

Justified/Longmire etc, it certainly ain't.

Might be first season jitters, so I'll see how a second gets on.

That was an excellent and very enjoyable second season.

Advertisement