Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Months Free Apple TV+ LG

• 17-11-2021 5:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

You can now get 3 months free Apple TV+ on your LG TV. Just download the new Apple TV+ app and log in with you apple ID

For those of you with a PS5 the offer of 6 months free is still on that. Same thing just download the App from the PS Store

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,498 ✭✭✭Masala

Will that allow me to 'screen mirror' from my Ipad?? Currently can't see my LG32 inch on my Ipad screen mirror option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

It's for LG tv's that have the Apple TV app built into the TV so no mirroring required. Once you have it set up on your tv then you can view on any device.

The playstation offer applied to all customers so I have it free until next may but this LG offer is only for new sign-ups to apple tv. Doesn't work if you already have a subscription :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭wildrover444

I have an LG tv and got my wife to login to apple as I don't have apple account. Didn't get any deal and she said she never has used apple tv before . strange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,046 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Saying temporarily unavailable on my LG telly. I'll check again tomorrow. Cheers for heads up anyway OP.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭LowOdour

I cannot get the app to load on TV despite trying different things...seems to be a common issue with that app on lg tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭jwwb

There's a button in the Content Store to get the 3 month trial. Guess how many hours it took me to find that out...

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,352 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Does this stack on top of your existing sub? Currently still using the free year I got with the apple TV box.

Edit: it doesn't, I got an error saying the offer is only for new users.

Post edited by Mickeroo on

Advertisement