Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor Santa options...

Options
  • 17-11-2021 6:38pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone knows of any good options for an open area / outdoor Santy event around Dublin in the coming weeks?

Given the rising Covid cases I'm not mad about queuing up for an old-fashioned shopping centre grotto (and a lot of them aren't happening this year anyway), and some of the 'experiences' are fully booked (or cost an absolute fortune). So looking to see if there are any other options.

My kids are fairly small so I don't mind if we don't get the sitdown & photo type of visit this year - to be honest, even seeing a Santy nearby (like as part of a show or something) would probably be exciting enough for them.

Anyone know of anything that might fit the bill?

Comments

Advertisement