Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks - Croke Pk Sept 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭glitterIsland

Seems as if I missed them yet again. Will more go on sale again tomorrow

I checked ticketmaster and they are all gone again

I can't believe I missed more ticket sales. Sick to my stomach now about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Wildsurfer

They were only there for a short while and it was back to the upper tier ones again, you just have to constantly keep checking ticketmaster, good chance of more decent ones being released in morning

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭theniall

There was some really good lower tier. They went quick

Was briefly tempted to buy two to sell but quickly came to my senses and realised I could never do that haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,773 ✭✭✭Zardoz

100k fine and 2 years in jail is the maximum sentence for selling above face value just to let you know 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭padre78

Travel question:

Do the trains from drumcondra have to be bought online or can they be bought at a ticket machine in the station? I have a leap card so I'm ok but the OH doesn't.

Looking forward to tonight!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

more tickets available for tonight on ticketmaster...... Was there last week, I'm not even a fan but had a ball!!

Still no luck at getting a pair of last minute tickets for tomorrow on ticketmaster. I have ticketmaster on a screen and refreshing every 15 minutes for now until lunch time.

Nerve wrecking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭blue_blue

Question for anyone that has already been at the shows.y

I have an upper Hogan seated ticket. Is is possible to go down onto the pitch with this? Or is there a sneaky way to jump a barrier, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

If you jump the barrier from up there, you'd most likely die so good luck with that.

No real ways from there down to the pitch unless you go into a lower Hogan section, walk down to the front and jump onto the pitch without being seen. It's doable at least if you time it right

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

You mean to drumcondra ? Where you travelling from ?

If station has ticket machine then you can buy from it. If ticket machine is broken and no ticket office open then get on the train. Take picture of broken ticket machine and closed office. Do not worry about it.

Get their early in case there is a queue for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Squatman

is htere anywhere handy that people would recommend for parking. will be coming and going same day - today

Still no more tickets for Saturday. I wonder, is that it now, all gone from ticketmaster? I was checking all morning.

I'm dipping in and out all the time to Friday just to have a look and sometimes there might be a good ticket here or there like there was a pitch ticket for Friday this morning but it was gone quick. Also often it shows the tickets are low for today but then they are topped up again with more seats. Friday doesn't suit me though.

I'm hoping more will go on sale for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,678 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Jervis st. Car Park less than half an hour walk. Closes at midnight.

Any side street on Whitworth Road. I park there for games and it's about a 15min walk to stadium. Usually quite easy to get out of after too as not a lot of people use it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,678 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

A Garda cordon will be put in place on the roads surrounding Croke Park from 10.30am, with barriers erected at the following locations:

• Lower Drumcondra Road/Whitworth Road
    • Lower Drumcondra Road/Richmond Road/Botanic Avenue
    • Ballybough Road/Luke Kelly Bridge
    • Ballybough Road/North Strand Road
    • Summerhill/North Circular Road

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭cython

You should be able to buy from a machine. If you're getting the train there and back just buy a return at your origin station. I'm sure you could buy one ahead of the gig if you're afraid of it being busy, as tickets from the machine are not for a particular service. For what it's worth the barriers were wide open with no ticket checks boarding in Drumcondra on Sunday when the gig ended, so you may well find the same, where the priority is more on getting people away from the area than revenue protection.

Still no tickets on ticketmaster for tomorrow. Might need to resign myself to some drunken home baking in my kitchen tomorrow instead of gigging and galavanting in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bifl

I can't remember when buying but is the pit area on the pitch a different ticket type to the normal pitch tickets or is it first come first served for the pit

First come first serve for the pitch. I rocked up at 4.45 pm last Sunday and I was number 379 on the wrist band.

Will there be any more tickets for tomorrow from ticketmaster, what do people think or is that it?

Anyone here working in ticketmaster behind the scenes? Any more tickets?

I was refreshing ticketmaster all day long. Still nothing for tomorrow.

I was dipping into Friday to explore the ticket sales there and there were random tickets or seats going up all day too. I can't buy for tonight because I am not in Dublin and I can't attend tonight.

I wonder will tickets like this go for sale this evening or tomorrow?

Ticketmaster, Garth Brooks, Friday was hopping from low availability to limited availability all day too.

Garth has been giving tickets out to people on his travels for Saturday. He gave some to the staff in the pub in Dingle and staff in Glendalough. Not sure how many would be left to sell, if any, for the most popular night to go.

Thank you very much for letting me know. I never knew he was giving away tickets. I figured there would be some promotion tickets, I was hoping maybe a few more tickets would become available.

Thanks anyways for letting me know. I might as well stop getting my hopes up for a last minute ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,386 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

@glitterIsland join a group on Facebook called

'GAA Croke Park Ticket Exchange'

Tickets showing up now and again

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭glut22

What time is Garth going to start please?

• Advertisement

Keep an eye on it all day tomorrow and tonight. Its very possible you will get one

Advertisement