Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCA working for Visa Debit Card but not for Mastercard

Options
  • 18-11-2021 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

As per title. No issue with SCA process for Debit Card but as soon as I try to use Credit Card online it gets rejected. It is not an issue with my phone as I have no problem buying online with Debit Card. Credit Card is set up online on 365. I have tried numerous times to use phoneline to resolve issue but despite repeated requests not to be put on hold the person I relay issue to proceeds to put me on hold. Have given up on most recent attempt after 40 minutes. Have tried in branch to resolve issue and have just gotten directed to the phoneline number. Can you please assist. Only option I see left is transfer account. Thanks

Comments

Advertisement