Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Music family sharing.

• 18-11-2021 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hi all. Was wondering if anyone has ever done apple family sharing and shared the account with 5 others. Would cost about €30 a year per person. Like Netflix and Spotify shares.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

I’ve asked a few times. The problem is you all would have access to each other’s downloads and apps etc. I would love this but don’t think it’s feasible to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Romero

Anyone know if you sign up to Apple Music via an account in Turkey if you can use it on say the Android app on your phone. I set up a Turkish Itunes account, I bought some Turkish Itunes gift cards and for a year it's something like 12 Euros for the year, and it shows Turkish renewal on a laptop and on an Apple TV, but when I downloaded the App on an Android phone when I go into look at the account it gives the renewal in Euros. Strange. Anyways I've 3 months free so will see what happens after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,582 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Not only this, you need to set up a family, you share your iCloud storage too so they can back up their phone to your iCloud, and then purchases from the family will use the primary account holders payment source on the various Apple Stores (App/Tv/Music/Books/etc.). You can set it up so that the primary account holder gets a notification to approve but it's messy and not ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭alanbk

Fair comment. Pity really. Bloody thing is dear for one subscriber. Thanks all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,582 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Similar priced to Spotify/Tidal etc.

I believe there’s an Apple Music discount if you buy it for a year

Post edited by Creamy Goodness on

• Advertisement
Advertisement