Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG CX OLED issue

Options
  • 19-11-2021 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Had my LG CX OLED since April this year and today this happens. Basically a black or sometimes red vertical line the full height of the screen. Noticeable on any light background. Happens on all inputs (tried sky, xbox, pc), on built in apps (netflix) and even when you run the screen test in the support menu. Did the usual thing people have done with same issue like unplugging and leaving for a few hours, factory reset, and even ran the pixel refresh manually. No use. Have emailed Harvey Normans today and given the details. TV has a five year warranty and it would seems the CX is no longer sold (replaced by C1). Hoping it will be a fairly straight forward process and they will either replace it or repair it for a perfect set. Has anyone had experience getting LG's repaired ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Turns out my hdmi splitter box I was using went bad. Cables plugged into each port directly no issues with screen.

Advertisement