Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLERICAL OFFICER 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BusyBee2022

Thanks @Janas I rang pas about 2 weeks ago and there were 4 ahead of me for clearance. Congrats and best of luck in the new job 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dealzer

Hi All,

Is the enhanced clearance form the same as the ordinary garda vetting or do they look for more information on it. I filled out a vetting form and then I was sent an identical form a week later I wonder was this for enhanced clearance or a mistake made by pas.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 darthinvader

Hi folks, anyone any idea on any movement in Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 offalygal22

Hey @BusyBee2022 do you mind me asking what OOM you are for Offaly?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ciara_mar

I contacted clearance and I am next in line to be called for Kildare. Fingers crossed it’s before January 😂. Things really seem to have slowed down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭Dublin.85

Exact same forms. One is reference PAS and the other is reference GCH.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cazzieD56

Hi all, has anyone any info on how many have gone through clearance for Mayo please

• Registered Users Posts: 26 megger

• Registered Users Posts: 49 seamus92

I have my interview in less than three weeks. I have a list of questions that was given to me by another user on here, but to anyone who has been interviewed, were you asked any less obvious questions that surprised you, or caught you off guard? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Also, to anyone here that gained employment from the Waterford panel (mainly Waterford City centre), where were you placed? Just want to get an idea of potential areas of employment in Waterford. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 darapixie

I sent you a message there Seamus with a link to the mobility map for the civil service. It will give you a good idea of the locations around Waterford for you. Good luck with your up coming interview. As long as you have examples of your working experience that lines up with the required competencies there is not much time in the interview for much else. Outside of competencies, I was asked what values a Civil Servant should have for the role and what is the role of the Civil Service. 30 mins goes by at light speed! Good Luck!!

@darapixie Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bleak House

Hi what oom were you. As I have interview on 12Sep.So can see if I have chance of getting placed. Thanks

@Bleak House 121. My interview is a few days after yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 drippininheat

I had a few quick fire questions at the end on IT capabilities but they didn't seek to be looking for a great deal of detail, I gave short concise answers on what id do, they kept moving on quickly, so I presumed I was giving them what they wanted to hear. I passed the interview anyway....

What is the email address you need to contact them on to see what oom number they are st for your county?

@drippininheat co2022@publicjobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BusyBee2022

Hi @offalygal22 OOM 68, I interviewed at the start of June

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jane2021

Hi, does anyone know what OOM Cork is on?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jean74

From PAS today "We are currently at Batch 8 , OOM 145". I'm on Batch 10, OOM 165 and I've been told there are 9 candidates ahead of me to begin the clearance process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 elanicap1

I got asked, tell me about a project or piece of work that you completed and the steps you took. Got asked a few IT questions and the competencies, but don't get to go into too much detail and was moved on to the next question before I could finish as there is only 30 mins for the interview. It flew by, was very unsure after but passed it. Best of luck in your interview.

How does the batches work? You would assume theres 20 ahead of you as they're at OOM 145 and you're 165 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jean74

I thought the exact same but that's what PAS have said. The only logic I can give it is that batch 8 up to 145 have been cleared and have been offered positions. Batch 9 are in the process of being cleared and theirs 9 in that batch bringing it to OOM 154. If theirs another batch and 11 are needed then I will be given clearance forms.

MAYBE?????????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 20 monaghan2022

With the expected 8-10% raise to come in between now and October 2023 I wonder will a lot hold out before they retire or at least to March next year. Hoping it doesn’t effect things but we’ll see. Going to start studying up for the next CO panel as I don’t think I’ll be reached this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Just had my interview, they asked all the questions that ere posted on here, went well.

Thanks for all the help guys and gals.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 superconfused.com

Hi,

Has anyone been offered a position with the courts offices? I'm guessing that there is no working from home and little flexibility. Any info would be great as I was willing to take the drop in wages for a more flexible working life. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Red Honeysuckle

People could have failed the interview hence the difference in numbers waiting.

Also whne posting interview dates ooms etc please remember that PAS staff read these boards and have access to everything else you have posted via username.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭shmeee

You can make your boards profile 'private'. So you can't just click on the username and see all previous posts, you will have to physical go searching for them.

Home->Profile->Edit Profile

Then tick; Private Profile: Private profiles can only be viewed by authorized users.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ciara_mar

Just got an email from clearance to start the process! I’m Kildare Batch 4 OOM 36 if anyone is wondering 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Congrats! How long were you waiting for interview to email?

Advertisement