Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annual Leave

Options
  • 19-11-2021 7:51pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi so just really looking for advice or clarification.

I work 38 weeks a year, my employment is closed for the rest of the year so they are not insurable working weeks, we are told to sign on for those weeks which is fine.. Are we entitled to annual leave for the 38 working weeks? We get paid our annual leave weekly in our wages, so 8% of the hours worked that week are added to our wages as annual leave however we do not get actual holiday days. I rang citizens advice for information on this and unfortunately they were very unhelpful about it basically said i agreed to it so its fine, i didnt agree to this i was told when i started this is how it is. Can anyone give me information on wether if is appropriate to be paid the annual leave weekly and not actually get the days with it.? Thanks

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,131 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You need to verify your email before you can take advantage of the various forums across the site

For this particular issue you could visit our Work and Jobs forum:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement