Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a digital passport photo, ideally apart from city centre?

• 20-11-2021 2:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get a photo of my son for a passport renewal, so need a digital photo/link to the photo, etc.

Where can I get this done? Ideally avoiding the city centre for parking reasons, but in the centre if needed.

Comments

Any Photo Me booth will do, and auto upload to the Passport Office. There's one in Tesco Coonagh Google them for other locations.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Gary Owen

The chemist opposite the Gaelic grounds next door to the centra , I got it done there recently , great service ,photo emailed within the hour

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Just take a photo with your phone. Once you've a blank background it'll be grand. They have easy to follow instructions for what's acceptable on the website. I took my own photo for my recent passport renewal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,336 ✭✭✭✭phog

If ordering online go with taking a photo yourself with a smartphone, I did one recently and the passport was back within a few working days.

If you want to go to a bricks and mortar shop then I'd recommend Newman's Cameras in Hogans Pharmacy on Upper William St.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭limerickabroad

I got this done just a few weeks ago at Tesco in Arthur's Quay - passport is here already, it was all very straightforward, I have to say . . .

• Advertisement
Advertisement