Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ehlers Danlos Syndrome

• 20-11-2021 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi there,

Just wondering if any other boardsies suffer from EDS? Its something I've suffered from my whole life but only got diagnosed in the last few months. It explains a huge amount of health issues I've had over the years. My most pressing issues are pain and fatigue.

The resources in Ireland don't seem to be much good so was just wondering if anyone has found any resources/practices etc particularly helpful.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think there was a thread on this but some time ago. I'll try my best to find it for you.

Advertisement