Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Led strip lights

Options
  • 20-11-2021 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

Wasn't sure where to ask this so the mods might move if it's the wrong forum.

I'm looking for a strip of LED lights to go around the ceiling of a kids bedroom. I had a quick look online and spotted a good few on amazon but reviews are very mixed. Some burn out quick, some have dodgy remotes etc. The fact that they're for a bedroom make me a bit uneasy reading the reviews. They're a santa present so we don't want to say no.

Can anyone recommend a decent set?

He wants them to be able to change colour and be dimmable and have a remote. App controlled would be nice but not necessary. Slightly longer than 10m to go round the full room so a 15m set where I can remove a bit at the end would be perfect but if I've to use the full roll that would be OK too.

I rang one company who can do them to a custom length but its working out at about €120 which seems excessive but I'd pay it if needs be.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Advertisement