Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Advice on selling friends iphone 11 pro max 256gb

Options
  • 21-11-2021 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello,

I know very little of Apple products other than they're more expensive so any help is appreciated.

My friend in work whose 1st language is not english is looking to sell his iphone 11 pro max 256gb but it has a cracked front screen. To get the screen fixed on Support.Apple.com the price is €361.10 but on e-tech.ie the price is €159.99. So my questions if you would be so kind are :

What's the difference in an Apple Repair and an e-tech repair bar the price ?

Should I sell it as is with the broken screen or get it repaired and sell it ?

Any idea what an iphone 11 pro max 256gb would sell for with the broken screen and with it repaired with Apple and with e-tech ?

Any help appreciated

Advertisement