Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LXD75 Motor

Options
  • 21-11-2021 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks - Just want to ask a question in relation to the LXD75 - i have two of these mounts but one of the motors/Electronic-components has unfortunately packed in on me. I feel now that i must convert this to a NON-GOTO and simply use it 'on manual' -

However i wanted to ask if it were possible to purchase a replacement GOTO system for it - this Bresser for example

I notice it is listed as being a useful upgrade for a number of manual EQ5-Equivalent Mounts - would this be a possible get outta jail card for me? I have been checking for the actual replacement components and it seems like they are unavailable for a modest price -

Thanks in advance

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

Advertisement