Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for using the new OSI Geohive map viewer

• 23-11-2021 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I use the OSI Geohive Map Viewer for work, but since they've introduced the new site, I've been having problems finding coordinates. You used to be able to click on any map area and have the coordinates appear on the lower left side of the screen. The How to Guide says that a Coodinate Widget on the lower left hand side should allow you to do this, but I'm not seeing it.

They haven't answered my emails, so does anyone have any advice? Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭chewed

They've made a complete mess of this now. I've emailed them as well with queries. e.g. how do you use the historic layers? You used to be able to overlay each Historic map and use a slider to fade in/out the maps. Now I have no idea how to do this.

It's an awful, unintuitive, un-user friendly update!

Advertisement