Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anybody recommend a good therapist/counsellor in the city?

• 23-11-2021 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

As above. Looking for a good therapist with plenty of experience in the city. Anybody have any experiences? TIA.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,712 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

i was given a list of recommended therapists, i ll dig it out, and post it when i get a chance

ive been to Donagh Ward before, lovely chap, but theres no harm in ringing around and getting other recommendations, it really is a personal opinion on choice, your gp generally should be your first port of call for recommendations. Donagh has warned me that getting an appointment around christmas time, particularly after so, can be very difficult, its probably common with most. best of luck

https://counsellingandtherapy.com/profile/donaghward/

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

I think Dawn O'Brien is outstanding. She's very very good at getting to understand you as a person and where you're coming from. Through that she helps figure out how best to work your way out of whatever problem you have. She's practical and realistic too which I found really reassuring! Lovely woman.

https://dawnobrien.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,712 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Some i was recommended

Lisa Fitzgerald - 087 444 77 33

Steph Gold - 086 88 757 29

stephaniegolds.com

Stefan Green - 086 353 15 22

Angelica Grant - 087 681 91 76

id say if you googled those names, you ll probably get official site links

best of luck

Advertisement