Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preparation for European Black Friday deals with delivery to Ireland?

Options
  • 24-11-2021 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Before Brexit I ordered a lot from the UK. I ordered from suppliers I found in https://geizhals.at/ a few times and it is great for finding European bargains but often when reading the website it turns out they do not deliver here or I have to send an email and wait for their support to confirm this.

Is there a list somewhere of German suppliers that will deliver here, or if you were building a new PC would you setup something like Parcel Motel but in Germany?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

It seam you have to go through lots of search and compare... , as always.

Just ordered x2 WD Red 6Tb from AmzUK - at the moment, delivered to the door its €146 a pop, where that austrian site is €152 + delivery, whatever it takes

Advertisement