Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I replace my veneers and whiten my teeth?

Options
  • 24-11-2021 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I want my teeth to look as good as possible. I have just finished Invisalign which has straightened my teeth and closed a gap between my front teeth. I have also slightly whitened my teeth to match the shade of my front 2 teeth which are veneers that are 10 years old. I am about to get bonding done to close the gap in my bottom teeth BUT am now thinking should I whiten my teeth and replace the veneers to get a whiter smile? What does everyone think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Anto17

Hi, I would suggest you have a detailed dental cleaning followed by replacing the veneer and whitening your teeth to get a brighter smile. I too had used veneers for the past 5 years on my front upper teeth, which were slightly dispositioned. It was a few months back that I decided to remove my veneers and approached for a teeth whitening. Needless to say, it was one of the best decisions, giving me a beautiful smile now! But, while removing the veneers, make sure to have regular dental cleaning to maintain healthy and good-looking teeth.

Advertisement