Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue trying to buy exclusive Nintendo Switch hardware online

Options
  • 25-11-2021 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

My son (10) has an switch online account and its linked to mine as I have the Parental rights. Yesterday an exclusive controller was released thats only available to online switch members to purchase. Now, my sons account wont let him buy it. Its an age thing I presume which is fine but it also wont allow me to buy it. Has anyone come across this before. If so, did they find a work around. I was onto Nintendo support all day yesterday but they were of no use.

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Probably easier to just upgrade his account from the single online to family that will make you a member too. Nintendo are a pain to deal with and don't view logic in lieu of their procedures, which seem to be carved in stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Also I think Nintendo UK don't ship to Ireland.

Advertisement