Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application for current account

Options
  • 25-11-2021 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

My wife and I applied for a Bank of Ireland current account on the 5th of November but have had no communication since receiving the application received/do not reply email. We would be grateful if this could be looked into.

Best regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for checking in with us here.

Updates are generally sent to the email address on the application. With a joint application each party to the account should be receiving the update by email.

You can certainly check up on this with the Team by emailing pca@boi.com the Team will come back to you today with an update.

Hoping this helps,

Many thanks

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Dudley Smith

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Darthrenx

Hello, just checking if everything is okay with the application of my current account made on the 26.11.2021. I have not got a txt yet with the IBAN number? The Email I got said "next contact from us will be a text confirming your IBAN for the new account. This should happen within one working day. Do you need any help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Once an application is successful the BIC and IBAN are sent by text but this generally takes 3-5 working days.

If you haven't received the text by this time frame you can contact the team at PCA@boi.com or call my colleagues in the account opening team on 1890354454 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday for an update.

Thanks

Declan

Advertisement