Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wonderland and OlympusDAO Staking

• 25-11-2021 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭

I'm staking small amounts on these after watching some vidoes on youtube. They have rediculous APY's and so far are behaving as advertised, I'm under no illusions that these are very high risk but nothing ventured and all that. Another one thats tempting is KlimaDao, the forthcoming NidhiDAO is an interesting proposition too.

My aim is to take out my original stake once they double and leave only house money to play after that for a while.

Anyone else investing in this space, would love your thoughts?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

What’s the rate of tokens issued. The percent is usually high because they issue a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Seurat

Ohm is by far the strongest of these. It has the strongest community. Maybe you have not been around during a bear market but that becomes one of the only things that makes a project investible imo. Of course how long you plan to stake counts (and considering eth fees will never come down for a sustainable time how much you are staking and the eventual unbonding costs need to be considered)

ponzinomics of ohm are decent in that they really incentivize you to hold onto your stake. And the distribution means you are less likely to get dumped on

As a side note on twitter I see plenty of people apeing into tokens and not really trying to see how their communities work. They don’t go to the discord or look up unlock schedules. I think if you start doing that (small work) it pays a big dividend as you are ahead of the crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Snowbank was rugging quite a lot and it's only worth a fraction of it's price only a few days ago.

Agree with above would go with Ohm only, the others could dump on you hard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

6,974% for staking Ohm. That's mad Ted. So how long have you been staking?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Slow rugging from time wonderland now, if they say its a ponzi then expect it to be one

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SkyLook

I own NFT, namely The Greedy Machine and receive a cue ball to my wallet every day 🤪. I think to buy even more, because the more power and the more the cue ball drips. Guys, I'm unobtrusive. just advise

Advertisement