Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to hide a PS 4 Games purchase until Xmas

Options
  • 26-11-2021 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Is it possible to buy an game in the black Friday sale and hide that game on the ps4 until Xmas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭DarkJager21

Don't think you can hide the tiles on the main screen (they would also be visible in library) but you could hide it in a folder they don't use - something like apps and just bury it at the end of the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

If you buy it on the store then it will show in the library tab. You don't have to download it until Christmas Eve though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Dont know about the PS4 but I did exactly thisd yesterday on the PS5. I bought the game on my phone in the ps store. In the library on the ps5 i went to the game and pressed the options button and a menu item called "Hide" came up. So i hit X and the game is gone. See if there is a similar operation on the PS4.

Advertisement