Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New cooker minimum side clearance?

• 26-11-2021 4:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,948 ✭✭✭

Guys

I'm looking at buying a new dual fuel or possibly lpg gas range.

I currently have a 90cm wide one with ample clearance on the sides.

One side is a wall, the other a cupboard.

How much clearance do I need to give as a minimum?

I'm looking at a 100cm wide appliance but it would be tight.

Current PowerPoint dual fuel oven keeps cutting out. Already replaced a capacitor and element. But after 10 to 20 minutes it powers off. Comes on again after a while and cuts out again. If you've any ideas to save me buying a new range they are welcome but can't keep pouring money into it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

There is a cooling fan motor overhead the roof of the oven, this is either seized with grease or burned out, either way it wouldnt cost that much to sort

Advertisement