Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WD Black Friday sale - Free 128GB SanDisk USB stick 4 orders over €100, plus 8% cashback on Quidco

• 26-11-2021 4:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,819 ✭✭✭✭

Ensure you use code "128USB2" when on the checkout screen to get the free 128GB USB stick.

I ordered a SanDisk 1TB Portable SSD coming out as €112.99, but I had clicked through Quidco first to get the 8% cashback.

It takes you to the UK site, but just click the button on the top of the page to get redirected to the Irish one. The cashback still tracks as I purchased something last week and it gave me cashback in sterling.

So in this instance I'll get cashback in the sterling equivalent of €9.04, and later in the year I can withdraw this to my Paypal balance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

USB stick on its own is £11.77 on Amazon

www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-SDCZ50-128G-B35-Cruzer-Blade-Flash/dp/B00RM1EC1S

Advertisement