Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to remove the Dormancy on my account

Options
  • 28-11-2021 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I moved to Vancouver Canada in 2012, and up until the last year or so, I was able to access my account through 365 online. But now, when I try to access it, it asks for a verification phone number to send a verification code to my phone, which, as I have moved, isn't in the system. I still get e-statements, but I can't view them as it asks to send a verification code to my phone number! All my official mail, such as bank statements, I have continued to use my parents address (my former address) in Tuam, as I was hoping to move back home at some stage, but how do I go about changing this address to my Vancouver one, so that I can get sent out a new card, and get access to my account?

-Emer Lynch

email: emerlynch37@gmail.com

Comments

Advertisement