Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broker - Etiquette re repeated applications?

Options
  • 29-11-2021 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

I went through a broker and got AIP and went sale agreed in summer 2019. The sale fell through in 2020 after several long delays on the seller's part. In late 2020 I applied again through the same broker, but with housing market situation and Covid complications with the long lockdown in early 2021 I didn't find a house and the AIP lapsed in May.

I want to apply again now for AIP for the new year. Where do I stand with using this broker again? I find the fact he has worked on my behalf and received nothing for his time difficult to process. Would it be bad form to not use him now given his previous work? Or on the other hand is he likely to be fed up working on my application and see me as a waste of time? I haven't a clue so any advice is welcome. Thanks.

Advertisement