Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forever Young Festival Refund

Options
  • 29-11-2021 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi, I purchased 2 x tickets with VIP access costing over €700 in 2019 for 2020. And of course Covid hit and everything was postponed. This I understand completely, I have held off until this year when it was cancelled again, which is the right thing and I was really looking forward to it, but I cannot go next year and need my tickets refunded. The thing is, I am finding it very difficult to get my refund. I have emailed and placed Facebook messages with no replies and when I did get a reply today after yet another Facebook reminder message, I have now been told that the cut off point for refunds was 10th September and they have no record of my refund request, the options being transfer the name, sell on their friends page or go next year. I honestly have no record of me receiving any email with a refund form. I really need this money for Christmas and I am worn out trying to get some sort of help. The email was curt and didn't even acknowledge my name. Why is it so difficult and is this right? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated because it seems I am hitting a brick wall with all correspondence.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 OriginaLimouxlass

Hi! Did you get your refund? We are the same trying to get our refunds with no joy. Will probably look at legal options at this point!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Midlands Minnie

Hiya, no luck with refunds. The only options they have given me is to put the tickets up for sale on their website but you have to go through them throughout the whole thing. Will never deal with them again and dealing with them has been a nightmare. Good luck and let me know how you get on.

Advertisement