Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of help with Christmas Lights

Options
  • 30-11-2021 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi all,

Found a set of lights in the attic of the new house, and want to see if they work but they have no plug, just an end connector piece (I assume).

Attached are photos of the end of the lights, can someone offer advice on what type of connection this is, how I might either re-wire it to a standard plug, or whether I can get an adapter for it.

Would like to try and get them working, rather than just go out and buy new ones, reduce and reuse and all that......

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭jamesd

You need an adapter for them, our tree came with lights on it and had 4 of those connectors and then 1 adapter plug with 4 heads for those to plug into. Might not be easy get an adapter.

Advertisement