Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best car on your road

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,631 ✭✭✭pah

There's a brand new X5, EV6, XC90 and Tesla Model 3 but I'd have my own F11 535i all day long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭passatman86

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭goochy

Neighbour has an 03 and 08 M3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭bop1977

There’s a Kia stinger around the corner from me. The full fat 3.3l.

you have to hand it to the neighbour for doing something a bit different

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭passatman86

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Not a lot has changed around here.... a row of depressing SUVs and couple of small diesel hatches

The fella with the Connect got a Partner, so now it's that!!

I changed to an old A5 3.0d coupe, my favourite by a mile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,442 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

My neighbours across the way got a 2.0 Audi A6 2012 one. They have already had trouble with it but hey what do you expect it's an Audi. Not meant fir poor people living on housing Estates.

Another neighbour has a Nissan Leaf and a Mercedes E-Class.

Another have a Land Rover Freelander and a BMW 1 series.

The sensible neighbours in the estate have a Ford Mondeo and a Kia Sportage.

Anyway so far the Audi has broke down more than any of the other cars. Can't wait till they see sense and buy a Mondeo.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭spiggotpaddy

Sounds like you dont like nice cars. My neighbour has just spent a fortune repairing his mondeo, the sensible chap he is.

Advertisement